AstroCamp is located in an ideal area for astronomical observation, on high peaks in Nerpio, Albatece, Spain. Nerpio is in Southeastern Spain, surrounded by the mountain ranges in Granada and Murcia and the famous Cazorla National Park, largest in Spain and second in Europe.
The site is equipped with everything necessary to host robotic telescopes to be used remotely via Internet.
AstroCamp's goals are:
- Affordability of high-quality astronomical observation
- Share one of the last cleanest dark sky regions in Europe
- Create a singular environment for astronomical observations
- Popularize knowledge about space
- Foster rural development and quality tourism in the region
Please, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info